This post shows you the Collection of Best Mark Twain Quotes and Sayings That Will Inspire Your Life with their meanings.
Hope you like them!
Mark Twain Quotes and Sayings Video
Mark Twain Quotations
- Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.
- The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.
- You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
- The most interesting information come from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
- The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter—’tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning.
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
- There are many humorous things in the world; among them, the white man’s notion that he is less savage than the other savages.
- Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
- There is nothing in the world like a persuasive speech to fuddle the mental apparatus and upset the convictions and debauch the emotions of an audience not practised in the tricks and delusions of oratory.
- It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
- Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.
Mark Twain Quotes and Sayings Images
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for.
A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Life is short, Break the Rules.
Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably
And never regret ANYTHING
That makes you smile
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society
Don’t part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live
Hope these Quotes and Sayings of Mark Twain Will Motivate You in Daily Life.