This post shows you the best Quotes and Sayings about Parents’ Day!
Parents are very important for every one. On this holiday, all parts of the world show the appreciation to all parents for their commitment to children.
Hope you like these Parents’ Day Quotes!
Happy Parents’ Day Quotes and Sayings Video
Parents’ Day Quotations
- Always obey your parents – when they are present. – Mark Twain.
- Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
- Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. – Charles Wadsworth
- Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.
- Because of their size, parents may be difficult to discipline properly. – P. J. O’Rourke
- Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believd first.
- Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands. – Anne Frank
- Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves. – Elbert Hubbard
- Never complain about what you parents couldn’t give you. It was probably all they had
- To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself. – Chinese Proverb
- Treat your parents with loving care, you will only know their calue when you see their empty chair.
- Children don’t need more things. The best toys a child can have is a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.
- Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
Parents’ Day Quotes and Sayings Images
First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life. – Chuck Palahniuk
Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. – Robert Fulghum
The joys of parents are secret, and so are their grieves and fears: they cannot utter the one, nor will they utter the other – Francis Bacon
It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful. – Roald Dahl, Matilda
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.- Angela Schwindt
One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. – Jim DeMint
Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations. Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit. – Robert Brault
We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. – Henry Ward Beecher
My biggest musical influences are probably my parents. – Bobby McFerrin
Your children need your presence more than your presents. – Jesse Jackson
You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. – Polish Proverb
Feel free to share these Parents’ Day Quotes and Sayings if you like them!
More Quotes and Sayings are available at SayingQuotes.com