This post indicates the best Quotes and Sayings that are meaningful to say Happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day is celebrated across the world. On that day, most of school and parents prepare gifts or hold events for their children.
Hope you like these Quotes and Sayings!
Happy Children’s Day Quotes and Sayings Video
Happy Children’s Day Quotations, Wishes and Sayings
- Children make you want to start life over. Children are the keys of paradise. The best thing to spend on your children is your time.
- When children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness. When children live with fairness, they learn justice.
- Children are budding stars, the more you embrace them the more they shine. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children learn more from what you are than what you teach.
- If children live with acceptance, they learn to love. If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new – Shree Rajneesh.
- While we try to teach our children all about life… Our children teach us what life is all about. On this occasion, give your precious one’s the priceless gift of Time. Happy Children’s Day!
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character – Martin Luther King.
- A child is a gift whose worth cannot be measured except by the heart – Theresa Ann Hunt.
- If you want children to keep their feel on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders – Abigail Van Buren.
- Connect with your children by disconnecting from distractions.
- Spending time with children DOES NOT only mean taking them out for a movie or eating out in a fast food restaurant of their choice. Of course this is time spent with them, BUT definitely not quality time.
- To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.
- Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say – Wayne Dyer.
- Never miss an opportunity to tell you child “I love you”.
- Don’t just teach kids how to count. Teach ’em what counts most.
Happy Children’s Day Quotes and Sayings Images
Children are the World’s most valuable resources and its best hope for the future. Happy Children’s Day!
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up – Pablo Picasso.
Do not educate children to be rich.
Educate them to be happy,
So that when they grow up…
They will know the value of things…
and not just the price.
The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. – Denis Waitley
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love. – Zig Ziglar
Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment. – John Bradshaw
There are somethings that we can’t buy. One of such thing is our childhood…
Enjoy the spirit of Children’s Day!
Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
Enjoy the spirits of Children’s Day through these Quotes and Sayings about Children!
More Quotes and Sayings are available at SayingQuotes.com