This post will show the Best Quotes, Sayings, Videos and Images about Happiness.
If you are wonder what is Happiness and where we can find it in daily life, just go and see this collection of Quotes and Sayings to find out the answer.
Hope you will like them!
- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. – Charles Spurgeon
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. – Albert Camus
- The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us. – Ashley Montagu
- Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it. – Bernard Meltzer
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get – W.P. Kinsella
Happiness Quotes and Sayings Images
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was and the present worse than it is.
The secret of being Happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday.
Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
The best thing is listening to someone’s heartbeat; and knowing that it’s beating like that because of you.
If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven’t danced in the rain.
Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not. – Valerie Bertinelli
Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they’re big, flashing signs that something needs to change. – Gretchen Rubin
Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door. – Brooke Shields
Smart people know their strengths, but happy people are the ones who have accepted their flaws. – Kimo
Happy is the man who has broken the chains which hurt the mind, and has given up worrying once and for all. – Ovid
Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself. – Alice Walker
The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. – Henry Ward Beecher
Be Happy no matter what; don’t let someone who doesn’t deserve you bring you down. – Nash Laney BF
Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so. – Robert Green Ingersoll
Hope these above Quotes and Sayings about Happiness will inspire you to have a happily life.
More Quotes and Sayings are available at SayingQuotes.com