This post shows you the best Independence Quotes and Sayings that Will Make You feel Freely.
Hope you like them!
Freedom Quotes and Sayings Video
- If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. – George Washington
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed — else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- The law will never make men free, it is men that have to make the law free. – Henry David Thoreau
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. – Abraham Lincoln
- Freedom is the oxygen of the soul. – Moshe Dayan
- Liberty is the right to choose, freedom is the result of that choice.
- Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away from themselves.
- There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail. – Eric Hoffer
- Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. – Woodrow Wilson
- Liberty doesn’t work as well in practice as it does in speeches. – Will Rogers
Freedom Quotes and Sayings Images
The great revolution in the history of man, past, present and future, is the revolution of those determined to be free. – John F. Kennedy
Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty. – Ho Chi Minh
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better. – Albert Camus
True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right – Brigham Young
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion – Alber Camus
There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally – Don Muguel Ruiz
Freedom requires that you discover your own inner language – your own life rules – your own vision – Zephyr Bloch Jorgensen
The most important aspect of freedom is to be who you are – Jim Morrison
Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living? – Mahatma Gandhi
It’s better to die fighting for freedom than to live life in chains.
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free. – Charles Evans Hughes
History does not teach fatalism. There are moments when the will of a handful of free men breaks through determinism and opens up new roads. – Charles de Gaulle
Freedom is that instant between when someone tells you to do something and when you decide how to respond. – Jeffrey Borenstein
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it. – William Faulkner
I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.
Hope you like these above Freedom Quotes and Sayings. Feel free to share if you think they are meaningful!
More Quotes and Sayings are available at SayingQuotes.com