This post show 20+ Blessed Quotes and Sayings For Memorial Day that is one of the most important time that remind all American of people died while serving in the country’s armed force.
Hope you have a Blessed Memorial Day!
Quotes and Sayings about Memorial Day Video
Quotations about Memorial Day
- I would rather be remembered by a song than by a victory. – Alexander Smith
- Who kept the faith and fought the fight; The glory theirs, the duty ours. – Wallace Bruce
- Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life. – Robin Hayes
- The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree. – Thomas Campbell
- And they who for their country die shall fill an honored grave, for glory lights the soldier’s tomb, and beauty weeps the brave. – Joseph Drake
- There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country. – Nick Lampson
- We come, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them. – Francis A. Walker
- Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened. – Billy Graham
- Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death. – Omar Bradley
- And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free, and I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
- The greatest glory of a free-born people is to transmit that freedom to their children. – William Harvard
Quotes and Sayings about Memorial Day Images
The dead soldier’s silence sings our national anthem. – Rev. Aaron Kilbourn
A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. – Joseph Campbell
It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle. – General Norman Schwarzkopf Jr.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. – From a headstone in Ireland
Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life. – Bob Marley
The brave die never, though they sleep in dust:
Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
– Minot J. Savage
Four things support the world: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the good, and the valor of the brave – Muhammad
For love of country, they accepted death. – President James A. Garfield
Heroism is not only in the man, but in the occasion. – President Calvin Coolidge
The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example. – Benjamin Disraeli
We cherish too, the Poppy red; that grows on fields where valor led; it seems to signal to the skies; that blood of heroes never dies – Moina Michael
On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation! – Thomas William Parsons
You can discover more Quotes and Sayings on SayingQuotes.com