This post shows you the Best 20+ Quotes and Sayings about Peace that are an inner calm and relax.
Hope you like these quotes and will have a nice Peaceful day!
Peaceful Quotes and Sayings Video
Quotations and Sayings about Peace
- If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that mush have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal – John Lennon
- Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
- Choose your thoughts carefully. Keep what brings you peace, release what brings you suffering. And know that happiness is just a thought away – Nishan Panwar
- Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
- Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time – Lyndon B. Johnson
- You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.
- Nobody can bring you peace but yourself – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
- Choose and direct yourself to be peaceful inside regardless of what’s happening outside.
- Don’t let people pull you into their storm. Pull them into your peace – Kimberly Jones
- There is no greater wealth in this world than peace of mind.
- Meditation is a silent heart, a peaceful mind which can make life more lovable, more livable.
Peaceful Quotes and Sayings Images
Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it. – Brian Tracy
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. – Albert Einstein
Peace begins with a smile – Mother Teresa
If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts – Peter McWilliams
Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means. – Ronald Reagan
Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.
When you find peace within yourself. You become the kind of person who can live at peace with others – Peace Pilgrim
Everybody wants a happy life and a peaceful mind, but we have to produce peace of mind through your own practice – Dalai Laima Xiv
Always end your day with a positive thought. No matter how things are, tomorrow is another chance to make things better.
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. – Gautama Buddha
Peace is the result of re-training your mind to process life as it is rather than you think it should be – Wayne Dyer
There is no way to peace; peace is the way – Mahatma Gandhi
Peace is not the absence of pain, but the welcoming of pain as a teacher. – Vironika Tugaleva
“Peace of mind” comes when you stop expecting and start accepting.
Hope these above Quotes and Sayings about Peace will give you a relaxed space.
More Quotes and Sayings are available at SayingQuotes.com