This post show you the collection of 15+ Best Quotes and Sayings about Friendship. Hope you like them and find something around that are important in your relationship with friends.
Friendship Quotes and Sayings Video
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. – Albert Camus
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. – Thomas Aquinas
- You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. – A.A. Milne
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. – Jim Morrison
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. – Anaïs Nin
- Our most intimate friend is not he to whom we show the worst, but the best of our nature. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
Friendship Quotes and Sayings Images
Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part…
Thank you for standing by my side when times get hard, thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t event want to smile.
You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends and you’re better for it – Mandy Hale
A true friend can see your tears pouring, while other believe the smile you’re faking.
I can’t promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
Many often don’t realize the true meaning of friendship until it is over. Make sure you don’t make the mistake of letting go of a dear friend.
A friend is some one who understands your past, believe in your future and accepts you today the way you are.
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Never explain – your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. – Elbert Hubbard
Hope you like these Quotes and Sayings about Friendship!
More Quotes and Videos are available at SayingQuotes.com