Funny Quotes will make your life happier. This post shows you 15+ Best Funny Quotes and Sayings That Will Make You laugh and feel relax. Hope you will like them!
Funny Quotes and Sayings Videos
- Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. – Benjamin Franklin
- Your mind needs exercise just as much as your body does, that’s why I think of jogging every day.
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. – Greg King
- Life doesn’t have any hands, but it can sure give you a slap sometimes.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. – Lana Tunrner
- Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. – Flip Wilson
- I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.
- The best way to lie is to tell the truth . . . carefully edited truth.
- They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning. – Clint Eastwood
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
- You come into the world with nothing, and the purpose of your life is to make something out of nothing. – Henry Louis Mencken
- Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you. – Joey Adams
Funny Quotes and Sayings Images
A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner. – Tallulah Bankhead
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. – Robert Bloch
I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.’
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
Long time ago I used to have a life, until someone told me to create a Facebook account.
The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it’s having the phone number of somebody who does!
It’s really complicated to make something simple, but very simple to make something complicated.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
You love flowers, but you cut them. You love animals, but you eat them. You tell me you love me, so now I’m scared!
When opportunity knocks, some people are in the backyard looking for four-leaf clovers. – Polish Proverbs
I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you’ll need me to complete your picture. – Savannah Highnote
Have a nice time!
More Quotes and Sayings are available at SayingQuotes.com